Resources for Online Groups
On this page you will find resources for starting a group online or moving your group from in person to online. The steps for starting or moving a group to online are below.
1. Say a prayer for your group and for yourself, asking God to use this time to build up community.
2. If you're new to Endow, register to host a group here. If you are already a host, proceed to step 3.
4. Share this information with your group via text, email, or phone call. Zoom, Google Hangouts, and Skype will allow you to send a invitation directly to your participants.
5. Do a practice with a friend or family member so you know how to use all of the functionality and where to aim your camera.
6. You're ready to host! We are praying for you! You've got this! If you have any questions at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To watch the Skype Step-by-Step video click here.
To watch the Google Hangouts Step-by-Step video click here.
To watch the Zoom Step-by-Step video click here.