Catholic Social Teaching
NEWEST ENDOW STUDY AVAILABLE!
Join us as we dig into the riches of Catholic Social Teaching! Timeless and timely, Catholic Social Teaching provides a framework for human freedom and happiness rooted in God’s plan for all of humanity. Endow’s Study Guide takes a historical approach to Catholic Social Teaching, beginning with Creation and the Fall, Christ Himself and the Gospels and then takes a close look at the key Magisterial documents and influential figures from the Modern Era. In this study we discuss:
- The Dignity of Work and the Human Person
- Social Doctrine in the Old and New Covenants
- Aquinas and the Common Good
- The Enlightenment and the De-Humanization of Culture
- Pope Leo XIII and Subsidiarity
- Marriage, the Family, and the Working Poor
- Totalitarianism and Personalism
- The Witnesses of Moses, Mary, St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein), St. John Paul II, St Teresa of Calcutta, Dorothy Day, St. Gianna Molla
- The Eucharist as the preeminent locus of Catholic Social Teaching
- And YOUR role in living out CST in your daily life
To download chapter 1 of this study, please click here.
Help support Endow's mission to change culture one woman at a time. Learn more here.