Families of Character | Purpose Box
You were made to THRIVE as a parent! Begin today with our 9-week experience!
It’s time to parent beyond maintenance mode! Get started by learning and living the virtues of Orderliness, Assertiveness, and Purposefulness to build Purpose.
- Orderliness (3 weeks): the habit we develop to achieve our goals by doing the things we should do, when we should do them, in the way we should do them. It is one of the most concrete and practical things we can do to bring immediate benefits to our families and ourselves.
Assertiveness (3 weeks): the habit we develop to achieve our goals by setting appropriate boundaries, asking for help when we need it, and being confident and positive about our abilities. It recognizes the needs of each family member and helps those needs be met in a healthy fashion by being firm, not overbearing.
- Purposefulness (3 weeks): the habit whereby a person has vision, clear focus, and concentration on goals. A purposeful person does one thing at a time without wasted thoughts or energy. This virtue helps your family understand what you want to accomplish, determine how you are going to do it, and see it through to the end.
The box contains everything your family needs to kickstart a more purpose-driven life with this 9-week experience including:
- Family workbook: A deep-dive and guided tool that will tell you everything you need to do to get the most out of the next 9 weeks.
- Family goal-tracker banner: A fun and inclusive way to keep track of each family member's goal for each virtue. (Cards, string, & clothes pins included!)
- Audio recordings for mom and dad: An exclusive audio recording available only to parents who purchase this box.
- Parent behavior assessments: Comprehensive self-evaluations for each parent on each virtue.
- Teaching/Prayer Cards for each virtue: Child-friendly cards that serve as effective tools to learn and pray for each virtue as a family.
This product has been granted the official Imprimatur of the Roman Catholic Church.